So you may notice a few gaps in the days (I'm writing this ahead of time for those who stumble upon this and don't realize a few things.) between posts. Rest assured, sometimes I'm writing on my notebook and forget to copy that on here. I'm not going to abandon this story! It will be my first to be finished in a while :) I will sweat and agonize over this story, because that's just how it must be I suppose.
Leave helpful, positive, and constructive criticism so I know I'm not being ignored by my readers and followers! Thanks much~K-chan
Hi! I'm K :)
I'm an obsessive collector! :D That's what I call it though xD
My latest obsessions areeee: anime, manga, music, comic books, movies, and books(novels)! :D I'm not too picky, really!
I loveeee spicy foods!
Lasagna lover <3
Youtube addict.
Video editor in the future??
Writer just for the fun of it now.
No comments:
Post a Comment